Chicken loaf with curry
Ingredients (8 servings):
- 400 g chicken breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 10 ml olive oil
- 180 g wholemeal or spelt flour (or other flour you like)
- 1 sachet of dried yeast
- 3 eggs
- 100 g ricotta
- 1 tbsp parmesan, (ground)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsps basil, chopped
- 2 tbsps parsley, chopped
- fresh black pepper and salt
- Cut the chicken breast in little pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, fresh black pepper and salt.
- Mix the flour and the dried yeast, eggs and curry powder. Stir.
- Add the ricotta and parmesan and stir again.
- Add the chicken and the marinade.
- Put the mixture in a silicon cake tin.
- Put the cake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Let cool for several minutes before demoulding.
Nutritional facts (1 serving):
Energy: 188 cal
Protein: 18.5 g
Carbohydrates: 15 g (sugar 1 g)
Fat: 6 g (saturated 2 g)
Fiber: 3.5 g