تاریخ:دوشنبه 22 آبان 1391-08:26
Savory cucumber-feta muffins
Note: - low cal
- all good ingredients, good nutritional balance
Ingredients (15 muffins):
- 15 cl (= 150 ml) of skimmed milk.
- 160 g of flour. You can use any flour you want, for example: whole wheat flour, spelt, quinoa, …
- 3 eggs
- 10 g baking powder
- 200 g of feta cheese, preferably low fat version, cut in cubes (I used low fat)
- freshly minced mint
- half a big cucumber
- 50 g sun dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C (350° Fahrenheit)
- First, cut the cucumber in small cubes, put some salt on it, and try to remove as much excess water from the cucumber as you can with a paper towel.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper, milk and eggs together.
- Add the cucumber, mint, the dried tomatoes and the feta light and mix again
- Put the mixutre in a muffin pan (+- about 15 muffins)
- Bake the muffins in a muffin pan for 35 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional facts (1 muffin):
Energy: 81 cal
Protein: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 7.4 g (sugar 0.6 g)
Fat: 3 g
Fiber: 0.7 g
نوع مطلب : غذاهای رژیمی